PR-26 Series(Programmable Relay) is the top level model of PR-Series Micro PLC family, able to process up to 1024 function blocks in a single program. It is the perfect maintenance product, and yet can adequately control a new process from the start. PR-26 Series is capable of replacing many of the discrete components (such as multiple timers, relays, contactors and counters, etc.) used in conventional systems. This opens up a whole new range of possibilities for economical simple control solutions. The PR-26 Series is available in 120/240VAC or 24VDC versions.
The PR-26 Series supports expansion modules (PR-E-) .
All xLogicsoft functions and blocks are available for this PLC:
– Constant (Cursor Key Panel, SMS message input and output)
– Timers (Astronomical Clock and Stop Watch)
– Analogue (Analogue Multiplexing, PI Controller, Ramp, Math, Math Error Detection, Filter, Max/Min, Average Value)
– Miscellaneous ( Message Texts, Pulse Width Modulation, Modbus Read and Write, Memory Read and Write, Word to Bit, Bit to Word, Device Reset, RH Maths)
– APP Blocks, MQTT and LID blocks can all be used with the PR-26 Series Rievtech PLC range.
Easy to configure with drag-and-drop function blocks using FREE xLogicSoft software.