The PR-12 Series range of PLC’s.
The programmable relay PR-12 Series is an Economy level model of the xLogic Micro PLC Family, able to process up to 64 function blocks in a single program. Available in 120V/240VAC or 12V/24VDC versions with or without a display.
The Economy PR-12 Series is capable of replacing many of the discrete components (such as multiple timers, relays, contactors and counters, etc.) used in conventional control systems.
The Economy PR-12 Series does not support expansion modules and has limited software block functionality. The following xLogicsoft functions and blocks are not available with this Economy PLC:
– Constant (Cursor Key Panel, SMS message input and output)
– Timers (Astronomical Clock and Stop Watch)
– Analogue (Analogue Multiplexing, PI Controller, Ramp, Math, Math Error Detection, Filter, Max/Min, Average Value)
– Miscellaneous ( Message Texts, Pulse Width Modulation, Modbus Read and Write, Memory Read and Write, Word to Bit, Bit to Word, Device Reset, RH Maths)
– APP Blocks can not be used with the Economy PR-12 Series PLC.
Easy to configure with drag-and-drop function blocks using FREE xLogicSoft software.
Showing all 7 results